View Single Post
      08-30-2022, 02:16 PM   #33
fmzip
Spoiler Bandit
Rep
Drives: 2019 M850i / 2016 228i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikonn View Post
Funny how subjective that is. I actually am quite ok with the grey diffuser, not love, but ok. I like the grey contrast just like the grey side mirror caps.

What I dislike much more are the trapezoid exhaust tips/finishers. So boring and similar to many other cars including cars with fake ‘cosmetic’ exhausts. Common on Lexus, Acura, Volvo and more… The car already has quad tips, why not emphasize them instead of hiding them behind that ugly trapezoid. Last spring there were news reports that BMW was going to go that way with trapezoidal quad tips. Smart move IMO.

So I would rather change to quad tips (round). I would be fine if that also means changing the diffuser, but the quad tips would be my main objective.

Totally agree with everything you said. My M850i is white and the gray actually goes well with it IMHO.

Would be nice if someone came out with a non CF diffuser for the M850i. Maybe it could be as simple as buying a stock M850i valance and cutting it up a bit to fit some quad tips. Need to talk with my body shop bud to see what he thinks

This I think looks great, I really like the M8/diffuser look on the M850i.

Appreciate 4
Tenac4599.50
M8Bimmer1283.00