03-06-2020, 09:18 PM   #38
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by noushy View Post
Thank you my friend I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Honestly it should be an option it fits and works so well. Sporty and clean and very OEM although someone on another forum commented it was out of place on a two ton SUV. Same person who probably doesn't own one or have driven one.

Noushy
As the kids say these days "haters hate", and likely with no skin in the game. To your point on the commenter stating it is out of place on a two ton SUV. However, it has been well proven the X3M is an absolute monster so those on the outside will never understand the performance drive behind the wheel.

I get a similar sentiment from my friends that do not understand my #1 vice in horology with the same eye for detail and passion you have for your vehicles. Ironically, I finally made my point to some of them on February 29th aka leap day. They are are all digital or smart watch consumers but when faced with the fact that my IWC Portugieser Perpetual Calendar (out of the safe for the month of February just to experience the magic) is an absolute feat in micro mechanical engineering as it knows all the days within a month in perpetuity (along with full lunar tracking).

Of course their $200 Apple watches are a bargain vs a 530i cost wise for the IWC. For me the marvel of engineering is worth every penny even if the outside world (aka haters hate) do not understand the passion behind the personal choice made. Enjoy the drive in the X3M every time you are behind that custom steering wheel. Everyone else may not understand it but that is their loss.

Last edited by bloozemanAZ; 03-06-2020 at 10:31 PM..
Appreciate 1
noushy1657.00