View Single Post
      05-07-2005, 06:19 PM   #1
eshamas21
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Test Drove 330i in L.A. ...got pics too

Ok here it goes. Im not going to give an extensive review because i think most of heard the same things over and over. Overall i think this is a great car i dont think you can get this quality at this price with any other car. I loved the way it handeled and took turns beautifully, the best part of it was how fast i can get from 0 to 40 (city street) in no time well at least compared to what i drive (maxima). After looking at all this pics online i didnt really like how long the front end of the car looked but after seeing it in person it looked much better. The one thing that disapointed me was how Bmw was coming out with a larger car soo the back seat can be bigger yet it still lacked backseat leg room where a person who is of average height can not sit in the back seat confortably. But all in all i still LOVED it.

Info i got from dealer:

I talked to them about the clear corners and said you should be able to change both from turn signals for about $400.

Another thing that got me really excited was when i asked when the coupe would be coming out he said sometime in September or October of this year which sounds way to good to be true because that is only about 4 or 5 months away and yet we have seen nothing. But the guy sounded pretty sure. But everything ive heard soo far points to its release in the spring of '06.
Attached Images

Last edited by eshamas21; 05-07-2005 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: correction
Appreciate 0