View Single Post
      02-20-2020, 05:31 PM   #18
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Normally I leave the house about 9am for a 9:30am arrival on the surface streets commute to the office but since I was leaving close to 10am I decided to take the long way which has plenty of freeway driving given the normal rush hour clog on that option would be over and I could let the M850i do its thing.

I let the M850i rip on the good stretches but when I hit one area that is under resurfacing construction and plenty of semi pot holes due to it I decided to slow down. In doing so I figured might as well engage the ACC assistance for cruise control vs full autonomous driving (I need to navigate the rough surface pot holes). To my surprise the Assisted Driving View still pop'd up in the the digital cockpit as I thought it only did so when full autonomous was set like the other night with my wife.

This morning was bright and sunny so it was hard to get a good picture but a little photo editing took care of most of the glare. The funky LED like display above the M850i logo is actually the Driving Assistant Camera and the green rectangle underneath the car in front is from the ACC tracking it.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0