View Single Post
      03-22-2019, 01:32 PM   #94
Killakittie
Private
Rep
Drives: 2023 M-Sport 330i

I could never get over that boring bland interior. So much cool tech and then they put zero effort on the inside. The outside is questionable.. I could probably live with it. But not a chance in hell on the inside. My 4yr olds plastic pedal car has more thought put into its dash then the current model 3.

Besides that one of two other things must happen before It'll ever be practical enough for me to use.

1: Range is so high that the probability of having to charge is basically non-existent. I drive all the time over 500 miles a day. I ain't sitting around for hours waiting for my 50k plus car to charge up partially. And I sure as hell don't want to pull up to the very limited charge stations and see a line.

2: The charge time is brought down to a level where you can fully charge the car in less than ten minutes. This won't fix the non-existent charge stations and all the problems that'll create but I might tolerate it for the sake of cool.. Maybe. Range will still suck and it'll be very inconvenient compared to an Ice car but could be fun.

Last edited by Killakittie; 03-22-2019 at 01:42 PM..
Appreciate 1
Efthreeoh17315.00