View Single Post
      05-28-2019, 03:05 PM   #709
Humdizzle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: GT3 + M2c

Quote:
Originally Posted by R N M View Post
LOL - not sure what you are talking about.

BRZ has amazing steering - direct, quick, consistent and just heavy enough.
I have owned BRZ since 2015 and also have 2018 M3 Comp - BRZ has by far the better steering and closest to what the BMW hydraulic setups were just not as heavy.
The interior of the BRZ is great as well - seating position, seats, steering wheel, shifter, leg room, and visibility. There are ZERO sports cars that can match it.

Handling is incredible- it stays flat in turns and at high speeds, there is no lift.
With stock tires - its not setup for max grip, put a decent set and your laptimes will dramatically improve!
Miata is MUCH smaller inside, i personally cant have a normal seating position and im 5‘11. its also more softly sprung and has very loose steering. I‘m not a fan of it.
Agreed. I've had alot of nice sports cars. From a e36 m3 to a GTR to a 458. The brz/86 is grossly under rated for how good it is. It's steering feel is way better than my f80. It's a much more connected experience. Quality > quantity when it comes to performance

Even the engineering explained guy drove the supra and 86 back to back and said the 86 was more fun

2018 Porsche GT3 6MT
2021 M2C DCT
Previous: Ferrari 458 | R35 GTR | F80 M3 | E46 M3 | E36 M3 | Scion FRS
Appreciate 1
TomAce67.00