View Single Post
      04-14-2021, 06:16 PM   #1
JohnBucurE92
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW E92 335i

Advice for a soon to be graduate entering the professional world?

About to graduate soon with my degree in business sustainability from Arizona State. I love innovation and progression- making things leaner, faster, efficient, resourceful is important and exciting to me. I am now starting my job search for this field, so if anyone in the field of business sustainability has any tips feel free to respond. I love to learn about:

-Corporate sustainable strategy and ways/outlets in which larger companies respond to change and efficiently integrate new methods and innovations.

-Examples of corporate social responsibility that are largely overlooked, but add great value to the community in which the company operates.

-Innovative life cycle analysis case studies of products that are lowering carbon footprint/ progressing in materials used. EX: Adidas recycled plastic shoes & packaging.

If anyone on here works within sustainability related fields would love to have your input- also here is my linkedin profile.

linkedin.com/in/johnwilliambucur

Tips that would be helpful:

general
-searching for and interviewing for an entry level recent grad job
-any other prerequisites that might be important (such as hours volunteering) etc.
-personal experience in finishing college and getting your first job

business sustainability
-tips in finding which niche of business sustainability careers I should target (I am interested by all of them)
-other certifications/ prereqs business sustainability focused that I should accomplish before sending out resumes.
Appreciate 0