View Single Post
      02-09-2021, 09:14 AM   #59
Stav435d
Rep
Drives: 840i msport Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBMWWINS View Post
The 840i is an amazing looking car as are all those in THE8 lineup. Said that, you can purchase the front grille from Germany individually (either from official BMW dealers or through other sellers on the Bay) probably at quite a lower price than in the UK. My M850i had the cerium standard exterior elements so my number one MOD priority was retrofitting the complete S7M9A Individual option high-gloss Shadow-Line package. I had to get all the parts separately but got them exactly as they form part of the mentioned package. Amongst those, I paid 190 Euro for the grille alone which I'd say it's quite cheap and a good solution for those who do not necessarily want the complete package but prefer to leave it at the black kidney front grille.
That is a decent price. Those I’ve seen on the bay are about £250. I don’t even get the car until next month lol currently on a container ship I’m told, will arrive at dealer next week.

I’m looking into having all the chrome bits wrapped too but I don’t know how durable/ ‘authentic’ it would be
Appreciate 0