Quote:
Originally Posted by Belugs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee0007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee0007 View Post
Hey all I'm saying is facts. I'm not taking about u directly , u might be that guy. My point is simple and I guess ur opinion is much different. People with cars like those, very very rarely do 0-60 of a light or try to race u, on the street. So my point is it's irrelevant for 98% of those people that can actually afford those cars and that do launch them. You might be living in Lal's land fool to think that's happening , but it's cute how ur convincing urslef. Lol wtf do u drive ?
No--you're saying "opinions"--a common archetype on these forums but, nonetheless wrong and, still, very different things.

I am cute--my mum and my wife both say so.

// let's not forget the pointless "lol", so lol

As for what I drive... jeez, it's a fucking car forum, look it up ya pleb.
Lol cuz I'm laughing at u. Yes I could only imagine u and ur new m8 doing 0-60 off a light with the rs6 speed demon right beside u. Yea sure there bud bud. And I'm sure u do that daily and ur an awesome driver. M8 is not a drivers car. Gt4 is. M8 is for older dudes to brag to their buddies how much money they have or how much hp they have h set the hood. Or bad ass mf like u that race them daily "lol"
I'm in my mid 30's and have an M8 on order. Most of the above 60's surgeons at my wife's job drive Porsche GT's. Get the point?
Still doesn't matter. I still have yet to see drag races of any of those two cars in real life or pushing over 80mph on the highway against each other. Still haven't seen it. Very rare occasion was my point. But I guess where u live it's a daily occurrence cuz u so strongly disagree with me.
Where I live in Texas u don't see drag races all the time but every now and then u see a few American muscle car, BMW M, GT, AMG drivers etc. doing rolling races or stop light races. Not all the time but you definitely see them. I have done a few myself.
See u missed my point which I thought I was pretty clear about , u mentioned cars that I didn't. I specifically was speaking about the cars shown in that video. How many times did u Personally seen any of those cars and exact models, new, drag race against each other ???
And even if u have, I said it's a very rare occurrence in real life. U can argue all u want my friend , and hey maybe in Texas is what these guys that own those cars do. But in my experience and option here in Toronto , I don't see it . That's all I said
I don't think I ever got your point Sir. But let's just pretend I did!
Appreciate 0