06-10-2020, 10:02 AM   #32
diononiz
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20 Porsche 911 Carrera S Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Its a good deal as things clear up... why do I say this? Because the #1 dealer (Crevier) in the country is getting minute allocations on all models due to lack of production so others are getting even less. Even a slow mover has a supply and demand threshold where the dealer will say "fuck it" Im going to hold on to this car.

At some point if we want the car we just to sign and drive cause if we nickel and dime further that "other" person will come and grab it. 992's are going this way now- pre covid the max was 5-6% off and then right at the start one could get from 8-9% off but then dealers realized they wont get any more cars till August or even later. Demand superseded supply and boom the 992's were selling back at the 5% and lower. Now do I see this with the M8; not so much but if you can get 20% off plus a tick of flagship it might be a good thing. In reality they only have 11% at triple net plus flagship so they are taking a "digger" and holding some of the flag. It has to be a 2019 production car (still a MY2020).
Vic you are spot on in regards to the 992. I was lucky enough to get one in March but the prices have steadily crept up. I inquired about a 992 Turbo S and all of the dealers I spoke to would not budge off MSRP.

19 Aston Martin Vantage - Magnetic Silver - Lemoned
16 Porsche 991 Turbo - White/Black - Gone but missed!
Appreciate 0