View Single Post
      03-12-2018, 10:20 PM   #2
TtiMe
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 Corvette Z06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul-Bracq-BMW View Post
After my M8 GC renders here (http://f92.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1473864) and by request of some Bimmerpost members, here's the 1st realistic M8 Coupe render that I know of... It's of course based on the 8 Series concept presented last year by BMW.

When I started the render I knew it would be a challenge as the concept front end is very different from the production car based on spy pictures.

However the M8 Gran Coupe concept that was just released is in fact a thinly disguised production car. And BMW insider Scott26 confirmed that it's front end was basically the production M8 front end.

Based on that, I morphed the M8 GC nose into the 8 Series concept and, with the camouflaged car cues, modified the side sills to reflect what the production M8 coupe would look like. I also modified the rear deck to be similar to the GC's.

I think the result is pretty close to the M8 Coupe production car. All production parts are added such as license plate, M mirrors, door handle, rims etc...

I'll be doing more colour variants and a rear end view time permitting...

Attachment 1784733

Attachment 1784732
I really like it! Love that aggressive front end. Now when your done with this you can start the M8 CS render!!
Appreciate 0