08-19-2023, 12:28 PM   #15
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
So this is real and honestly it looks better than the SL as they have fixed the rear. I also love the new rims and the 295 front tire set up. I guess I could tune it

The entire outside uses different panels vs the SL sans the doors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4appF8eS5g
Agreed much better looking than the SL and now an AMG I'd truly consider. I'm not a tuner like the rest of the brethren here on the forum that are so not much of a consideration if the ECU/DME is locked for me. Rather the consideration is if it will be nose bleed pricing and damn I want the carbon fiber aero package if I get one and guessing that's an easy $5K option.

Just was playing around with the Merc configurator and was shocked even the 2023 4-door GT 63 coupe still can't be configured online. So fell back and punted to the GT 53 which can be built online.

HUD is $1100, augmented 3D NAV $350, high-end 3D sound $4550 (B&W a bargain), performance exhaust $1850, and Drivers assistance $1950. No carbon package but likely whatever price for it will be at least $2K lower than the new GT due to the wing, etc. Other options I'd consider but all <$1k each so just rounding factors in the overall price vs the bigger ticket items.

Hopefully someone here on the forum gets their hands on the build/pricing sheets when eventually leaked and can rehydrate the thread and share as guessing months out from now. I'd join a Merc forum to try and grab them myself when leaked but to lazy to do so given it's a consideration vs anything on the true short list for the next coupe.
Appreciate 3
Vic5519585.50
M3 boi3211.00