View Single Post
      03-29-2015, 10:27 AM   #7
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: xxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsnBurbles View Post
It's not a matter of liking your post or not. It's about being posted in the wrong section because it has nothing to do with the 1 series.

Now, about the F-Type. That's only one car out of how many they build (I know, it's not much but still). People make mistakes, QC teams/robots can make mistakes too. If I do end up buying a car like that, I'll bring it up to have it fixed/I get compensated or swap it out for a different car. I've seen brand new GT-R's with stuff falling off worse than that. I've seen the same for exotic cars like Lambo's and Ferrari's. The same goes for BMWs too...heck my old E90 had a busted center grill (mesh on bumper) and the hood is a bit off. Even my 1er has a major unremoveable stain on the dead pedal/foot rest.

+1

All manufacturers will have x number of crap builds, if they are lucky they spot them.

As an aside, the investment by Jaguar is immense at moment, new engine plant, new college, new innovation centre, investment in to main factories.

There are not many companies out there inwardly investing as much or coming out with some really good models.
Appreciate 0