TheShadow
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
Lol 140k car and you still have to pay extra for cooled seats. Not to mention the competition package is laughable for the price you pay, 14k more for 17 bhp. Ugly.
To be accurate, in addition to more power and torque, the Competition model also adds a different suspension setup, Individual Full Merino Leather / Alcantara interior, 20" forged wheels, M Sport Exhaust, Extended Shadowline exterior trim, and a TRACK mode for M Views.

Seems to me the totally different suspension setup, forged wheels, full-Merino interior, exhaust, and "tune" is about right for $14k what do you think this option should cost? $6k?
What you don't understand is that those things should be standard in a 140k car lol you've let this whole competition tax take over your brain, wow I get to finally get full leather only after paying an additional 14k ontop of 140k? Wow I'll just be so blessed. Wow a I get a cooled seat option that's not even standard on a 140k car wow yeah I mean it's only reasonable that it doesn't come standard *sarcasm* Incase you didn't catch it. You are the type of person why this whole comp package thing has gotten out of hand. Seriously you mentioned extended shadow line as a valid reason for part of a 14k option? Man just stop.

I would expect ALL of that on top of more power like actually more power not a laughable .1 second faster plus many carbon accessories.
Appreciate 1