Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Competition Frozen Bla

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcarls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMDOG View Post
No air suspension, no rear axles turning. Bye bye M8GC. Stick with my Panamera Turbo.
Funny you say that. Very true. I will give the looks though to the BMW, I think it's stellar but with that logic, your right, I bet the P is still the better drivers car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F82PRETEND View Post
I saw the M850i Gran Coupe in the showroom when I picked up my car from service about 10 days ago. It is indeed a gorgeous package and the full blown Ms should be even better in person. That said, for $140-150k, hands down 992S stripper model with enough change leftover for a (relatively) pedestrian American SUV, heavily discounted of course.
For the money I would mosey right on over to Porsche and drive off in a GT3.
Neither the Panamera Turbo or the GT3 are comparable in price range. You can have a well optioned M8GC for 160k. a similar optioned Panamera Turbo would be upwards of 190-200k. GT3 is over 200k, 2 doors, and a purpose built racecar.

The M8GC has a major power advantage over the Panamera Turbo, but nod to the Panamera on instrument cluster, transmission, and braking. I still cannot get behind the Live Cockpit. It almost kills the entire car for me, and why I decided to get a 2019 F90 vs a 2020