View Single Post
      10-08-2019, 03:47 PM   #58
Acexxon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 F06 M6 F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus View Post
Quite pricey for the same car with a proper hood line but less leg room...

No, thank you. This care is not worth what they are asking for it.
They should have kept it as 6 with a 6 price.
The ones I have seen in the spring at the dealership, are still in the dealership... not surprised.

The Interior of the six, in two tones, not to mention Individual, with that flowing console it was and still is gorgeous.

I was somewhat interested but not excited or overwhelmed. No willingness to have one. Then, I saw the price and I said to myself “No thank you, I am not going to be that guy who buys your new badge perception. Good luck with that BMW.

And to be honest, slowly I am kind of getting away. The new grille approach and all over the place design pushes my further and further from the brand that I used to love.

I don’t want a car that looks Ok, or “it will grow on me”. What BS is that? I want a car that excites me and makes me happy and proud, and the late design doesn’t do it....
Sorry
I totally agree... what is up with the design team at BMW?? I am in the market for a full size SUV and I am not even going to consider the new X6. The rear on that car is just freaking ugly IMO. I've checked the new Porsche Cayenne Coupe and waiting for the new GLE Coupe to launch and see the actual car. W

Which both have a lot better interior design and update than the new X6, as well as a lot better looking rear.

Pretty disappointed with the current BMW lines and not to mention that we already got fxxked once with the N55 M2 and now they are planning to bring out a 4.0L new V8 to the M5 LCI and who knows maybe the M850i / M8's after just one year of release??

I am going to be staying away from this brand for some time, that's for sure.
Appreciate 1
thebmw1618.50