10-04-2019, 04:23 PM   #25
brad850csi
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 16 F13 M6 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK__LA View Post
The " exotic" comments are hilarious.

When the M6 debuted , I was 22 and DYING to be able to get it one day , now I'm 29 and only achieved to get an M4 however I'm DYING this time for another reason , dying for this model to die out soon so we can get a real M6 replacement. This car is a pig face joke with the most basic interior I've ever seen.
So the Bentley comparison comments are amazing , really thank you for the laughs.
I was 21 when the E63 M6 came out and had the same reaction. I ended with getting the only New Zealand F13 M6 Competition Pack.

As for other comments on this thread, I do agree that the one thing weird with the F13 is the hood line, the best hoodline is the G01, G11, G30 style that runs to the top edge of the grill. Not as bad as the line on the F80 though which is completely weird around the headlights.

The F13 interior is very special. If the LCI had included the aircon and centre dash update similar to the G11/12 with the white text then it would have looked a lot more modern, sadly the red text looks fairly dated now.

Apart from those few things the F13 is still perfect in my mind