View Single Post
      03-14-2006, 09:22 AM   #9
m4200gt
Rep
Drives: Vo. S80T6, 325iE90

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian19
If I am a double digit billionaire, I wont be driving around in a lincoln town car like most of those fools.

Come on, they have lots of cars, which maybe are officially registered as "company cars" (the owner e.g. "Microsoft corp", "Walmart corp." ..) so their names don´t appear in the papers!!!

Mr IKEA goes to work by bus? And uses public transport whenever possible? LOL? Such people need to be surrounded by bodyguards day&night and forbes wants to tell me that someone who runs the risk of being kidnapped or killed walks through the city as if there was no envy on earth!

..Already thought of that?

Do they really think I am just another stupid badass who believes in their made-up story for below-average citizen, who are going to change their mind after reading this crap? "Oh yes, these rich businessmen are so modest and decent.. yes.. who needs money to be happy? I can hardly pay my mortgage and living expenses but as long as Mr. Gates does not cruise around in a $400000 Rolls-Royce everything´s alright.. And my ´94 Bronco is even younger than his Porsche 959 is!"
Ah.. Gates shows up at meetings in his 959? Or does he rather go by (private)jet?

GrrrrrrrR!!!!!!!!!!! Such stories drive me crazy, I´m sorry but I needed to express myself
Appreciate 0