View Single Post
      09-07-2016, 09:22 AM   #24
COKen
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M Rster / Z4 M40i / X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz View Post
This AM I used the 20 minutes to check in with my "offshore delivery center" colleagues. Using 2016 tech, I was limited to bluetooth audio. It would have been cool to "facetime" and use screen sharing software at the same time

This PM I used the 20 minutes to catch up with a colleague who had been on vacation. This was simpler because we were riding in the same car, but using 2016 tech it was voice conversation while I drove. It would have been cool to look at photos and have a drink at the same time

Well, anyway, I am in the line for a Tesla 3, hopefully will be closer to autonomous when it actually comes out.
This, distracted driving, is exactly what autonomous cars are designed to fix. Not sure if it will work or not. We may just be trading one problem for another.
Appreciate 0