View Single Post
      07-14-2006, 02:05 AM   #34
BiggieJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335 ZSPZPPOPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06330i
eh theres no need to worry its a pos the is300 blows and lexus in general blows.
i dont understand comments like this... you know, there is a reason why lexus/toyota is the most profitable car company ever. there doing something right. and if they want to build a exact copy of a BMW, what makes you think they dont have the ability to? lexus and BMW have differnt philosophy's on what they think is the better car. BMW focuses on driving dynamics and lexus on luxury. two differnt beasts but they happen to be competeing in the same market. its just what you prefer to drive.

and all this VDIM talk...i bet a vast majority of the people wouldnt even come close to pushing the car to a point where the VDIM would hinder their abilty to drive. unless your auto crossing, when do you really need to push that baby to the limits?

im not saying lexus is perfect but neither is BMW. i enjoy both BMW and lexus very much, for what they are intended to be.

but there was a talk of lexus starting a performance divison in the likes of //M abd AMG's...that would be interesting.
Appreciate 0