View Single Post
      04-22-2024, 09:27 AM   #111
ctelimad
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw m8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
I didnt get the feeling that its as fast as the CS--- the CS gearbox tuning has the car ripping thru gears and the S58 engine is more responsive and easier to brutalize than the S63 let alone the M177/78 of the AMG. I am really enjoying the CS- even moreso than the M8 but some want a less raw car and more luxury; the CS is taut and rocks the buckets but the driving/steering feel is arguably the best M Ive ever experienced (14 M's now)

I have modded my last 3 G80's exhaust wise but never dropped the primaries as, to your point, rasp city. But I did do the TFL Italy Catback (removes 2nds, and both resonators) and that car sounded really good. The I-6 can be fixed but it requires some modding. The CS also has the titanium rear box so the tonal change is different than a normal G80X Comp.

Thank you for the feedback
Love the pic
Now i want the new m4 cs when it comes out lol
Still thinking of the the m4 comp and will do a single midpipe and will keep the primary cats or do 200 cel cats and stage 2 tune with m3 cs tcu tune
I like raw cars and good handling cars but i am still hopeful that the m5 will be a good car (i always wanted a v8)
First world problems lol
Appreciate 0