03-04-2024, 07:07 AM   #2
yugrac
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M850i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfturbo View Post
Guys,

I like the gauge cluster when I push the M Mode button. IE, the center gauge that shows the speed and gear in the middle, with the rising bar tach on either side.

I wish to heck that I could specify this M Mode with my customized settings for the red M1 & M2 buttons. Is there a way to do this?

Right now the only way I can access M Mode is by pushing the button each time. I wish I could set it as the default or have it pop up with my M1 & M2 buttons.

Have the smart guys here figured out a hack that I don't know about?!??! I'm all ears for any solutions. Thank you!

Rob
This may be codable with Bimmercode or E-Sys.
I use E-Sys to code my 2022 M850 (personal coding only). I changed the stock instrument cluster to 'M Performance up to 200 mph' as the default cluster. There are also other cluster styles available. I don't know if the mode you are looking for is one of them. There is a mode called 'M Sport'. Possibly this is what you are referring to ???

I would reach out to a BMW coder and ask some questions. I believe some on this forum have used r33_RGSport to do coding for them. Maybe he can help, you. Good luck with it.

Last edited by yugrac; 03-04-2024 at 07:12 AM..
Appreciate 1
r33_RGSport13113.50