View Single Post
      03-03-2024, 08:44 AM   #19
Ugly Kar
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 to C43 Cab to G42

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM7 View Post
I dont think you are going to run into many unbiased opinions on this German car site. Ive had both American and German recently and feel differences are extremely overblown and German car owners tend to “overlook” the same or similar issues in their own cars-that they inevitably bring up.
I'm going to disagree with that. I was anti-BMW after BMW refused to do anything about the injectors on my E92 under the recall because I my production date was off by 3 days. Same part #, everything. Just about everything broke too. Money pit.

I then went MB an it had poor quality. And then I actually wanted to buy a Blackwing, but every time I did the numbers BMW simply offered more car, better performance and more refinement for the $. In fact, no American, Japanese or Korean car offered the same feel and refinement of any of the top 3 German brands. If anyone can't tell the difference, well you simply don't have a feel for the finer points of a car.

If any other car co. was offering a better all around car than a BMW I can assure you I would be driving it.
Appreciate 1
440i6MT718.00