View Single Post
      12-19-2023, 09:13 AM   #9
Moopai
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: M850GC Tanzanite Blue Metallic

Go to your iDrive settings and set engine sound to sport, you will wake up your neighbours every time you start the car including with remote start. I’m on the latest software update and have no idea what people mean when they say the software update made the M850 quieter!

The other day my car was at the dealer waiting to be brought into the shop but parked inside the service department across from the reception area, when they started the car, the girl at reception almost jumped off her seat which was surprising to me as these ladies hear all kinds of cars during the day! :-)

And yes, my car is stock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikh2 View Post
I'm also in the Bay and would like to know what you guys come up with. I recall test driving a 2019 m850i at SF BMW and it sounded great, when I bought a 2019 m850i from a different dealer I noticed it didn't sound as great as the one in SF. And after updates pushed it doesn't sound cool on remote start anymore... I have CPO warranty still. Curious if res delete with x pipe or straight is better. I just want it 20 to 30% more louder and aggressive in sport. While staying humble in eco mode.
Appreciate 0