10-22-2023, 02:05 PM   #3922
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmugmotleocay View Post
Cayman has passed. We stopped at Dairy Queen on our way to the Vet. He got a hamburger, fries. and a cup of vanilla soft ice cream. He ate everything at the park and he was loving the ice cream. Thank you all for the support and kind comments.
Sorry to hear man. That’s rough. Just saw this thread and this post hits home for me. My dog became lethargic all of a sudden after a check up at the vet this past Wednesday. Did a blood transfusion and such at an emergency place per recommendation. He’s still lethargic and not eating much (mainly drinking water). We’re hoping it’ll pass and he’ll have more time with us, but we don’t know. Just taking it day by day. I’ve been really sad and cried over it. Have had him 15 years.

Been going back and forth whether to have euthanasia at home or at the vet, and communal cremation or private. I don’t think we want an urn with his ash. We probably want to spread it somewhere like the beach (took him there a bunch of times and he liked it - and car rides). Hoping for the best but not sure how long he has. His brother will miss him for sure. We got them both at the same time.
Appreciate 2