10-14-2023, 08:28 AM   #33
Valvetronic Designs
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: We <3 them all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChoice View Post
I installed Valvetronic’s new titanium exhaust and I transferred over the OEM valves and actuators to keep the stock feel and to avoid having a remote for controlling the valves. Unfortunately, it sounds pretty much like the stock exhaust, unless you are in Sport+ and punching the gas. The Valvetronic team did warn me that it would sound better using their setup with the remote, I just didn’t realize it would be so drastic. So, now I have to take it back in to have the Valvetronic valves and remote/harness installed. I’m hoping this fixes the issue, but I’ll report back once it’s completed. Hopefully this prevents anyone else from making the same mistake.
Hey there,
Great to hear that you have the system installed. Regarding the sound, it’s important to note that the titanium catback is designed to give you the best sound quality and have the ideal flexibility. Without doing other free flow components it’s hard to expect the car to be a lot louder without a set of downpipes.

Regarding the remote this will help your experience at low speeds as the valves had a tendency to close even when your in sport + with the exhaust button pushed or when you downshift. Using the Valvetronic harness will improve the down low experience.
Appreciate 0