View Single Post
      09-30-2023, 02:48 AM   #60
Forethat
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlito_UK View Post
Ermmmmm Forethat did you not just post a similar thread about the M8? Batter change the batteries in the remote, the channel didn't change when you decided to switch.
I did. That thread was removed by the mods. They also removed a thread I started where I questioned whether members on this forum can be expected to be a bit...different, and if they suffer from hubris.

I guess what SHOULD be expected is that someone who posts pictures of his BMW, discusses how the next photo shoot with his BMW can be better, and spends time producing build threads where he describes exactly the latest mod on his BMW, posts ideas of what mod to do next on his BMW and end up posting thousands of posts about his BMW in a couple of years, finally runs out of topics where he can tell everybody how amazing his BMW - and decides to post a thread where he tells others how amazingly bad their BMW is so that they can understand how amazing his BMW is. You couldn't make it up.

In this case, OP also decided to tell everybody who doesn't agree with how amazing his BMW is, that they are liars and make everything up. Lord Flashheart was perhaps more honest:

Quote:
Well, all right, you fellows. Let’s sit us down and yarn about how amazingly attractive I am.

Last edited by Forethat; 09-30-2023 at 03:41 AM..
Appreciate 0