View Single Post
      09-19-2023, 09:41 AM   #29
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
So for me it's the $M question or in this case the $3K question as my builds already include Bose. There's a 2023 Turbo on the lot at my local dealer and a couple of 2022s used with Bose. So I'm going to head up their way with my FLAC thumb drive, a $250K watch and see if they'll let me play around with the audio as I don't need a test drive, etc. just a sanity check. If they don't play ball I'll scratch them off the list. Sadly the only other dealer in the area has squat for 911s.

My concern is if I truly decide on a 911 is whether I can get a build slot without a secret handshake, a ridiculous ADM, etc. I'm not playing that game whatsoever. I'm not Daddy Warbucks but I do have a coffer of cash that states I buy what I want on my terms . The only thing I can't afford is polarizing my wife who's an underpaid teacher with dropping $300K on a car. Sure, I can wave a magic wand and drop $57K on her new X5 and this year's Christmas present is wiping the remaining $20K away. 😜
LOL I know it was tongue in cheek but you dont an expensive watch to walk into a P car store unless its one of those douchey led ones.

The ADM is the ADM no matter how much or how little one has. Its what the overall market, local market, allocation, gross profit desire, etc will bear right now. Hopefully your terms and their terms meet half way because the 992 is an amazing all rounder IMHO and worth the premium but maybe not some stupid ADM's that a few stores are doing.

Best guess is that AZ stores will be more chill than SoCal and Florida so wear your shorts and flip flops and find a good client advisor and enjoy.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 1
Tenac4602.50