09-02-2023, 02:04 PM   #94
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
Ah... so that makes sense... then you are the leech and I am the payer. You use and I and others pay for you. Now it's clear... my proposal would make it very costly for you, wheras my rates wouldnt go up seemingly 30% for no reason of my own... like I said, nothing for us to argue here.
Dude you make no sense at all. You can't even keep a consistent argument. You don't want "discrimination" but are now whining that he's a "leech" because he's hit half the deer in town. Maybe his rate IS more than yours BECAUSE he's hit a bunch of deer. Maybe the insurance knows that people who live in the middle of nowhere hit more deer than people in NYC.

Seems you're just upset because YOU don't know the exact formulation used and all the factors they take into account. So it SEEMS random when in fact it's risk based just like your earth shattering solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
But see, that's where you're wrong... FL law mandates it.
It only requires liability so when you wreck someones car they are not left hanging.

Personally I would love if car insurance were cheaper, hell I want it to be free and I think everyone should be a billionaire. Unfortunately I live in reality.

Last edited by dreamingat30fps; 09-02-2023 at 02:30 PM..
Appreciate 1
Efthreeoh17471.00