View Single Post
      05-04-2023, 05:51 PM   #7
M8Bimmer
Not a good Canadian sheep!
Rep
Drives: BMW M8 Competition

You guys should move to my city. The city of good people who always do the right thing. They just lowered the speed limit on many streets to 30 kilometer per hour.
That's a fucking joke. That is their plan to save the children as they say, to justify such a pathetic limit. In front of schools...sure...absolutely.
But on other streets....what a joke
For all you guys running in the miles per hour system let me do the math.
It equals 18 miles per hour. Imagine in a big city. I see many American cities at 50 miles per hour on bigger roads.
All they do in canada now is make it a shittier place to live by the week. Freedoms taken daily with no argument from anyone. Fucking canadian sheep.
What ever happened to telling kids to not play on or near the road? When I was in school we were taught that a lot. Remember Elmer the Safety Elephant?
I watch the local news nightly and there are very few children hit buy cars here. That's just the excuse by those who can't stand anyone else's freedom. There are more pedestrians hit crossing where they shouldn't be crossing than kids hit....jeez. What a fantasy. Our school zones are well marked and kids being hit are rare events. Then there's the innocent motorist driving where he is supposed when a fool runs out in front of him. Or an moron who can't even handle their own safety. Who's fault is that?
Don't these idiots look before crossing. I see people with their faces buried into their phone that NEVER look before stepping off the curb. Stooges

Last edited by M8Bimmer; 05-04-2023 at 05:58 PM..
Appreciate 5
snowbimmer5338.00
m3_08613.00
snareman9269.00