View Single Post
      04-14-2023, 10:09 PM   #8
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Great thread and thanks for everyone's suggestions. Facing my 3-year final full maintenance this upcoming December so making a list. I did add on the extra for brakes service but just under the 3-year period vs extending any of the overall maintenance. So hoping I can get them replaced but at ~14K miles now and likely 17K in December not holding my breath.

I will be executing the Platinum extended warranty for 84 months but at 75K miles as I'll never see anymore for that. Maintenance wise after this December I'll be "self insured" but won't lose any sleep over that. I didn't expect to keep the M850i after the lease was up but fell in love with the car. Extended warranty transfers so if I pull the trigger on the last hurrah in 2025 which is the expected last manufacturing run on the 8-series as we know it that will at least help with my resale (or trade-in) value.

May end up with a 2024 or 2025 LC500 which will be a performance hit but the NA V8 is glorious and with the 2024s including the new Infotainment system my only bitch with the car is now eradicated.
Appreciate 0