03-20-2023, 04:11 PM   #437
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTM0TION View Post
Are you Jos? Just level with us. Would be pretty cool.
Let's keep it serious mate ..
I'm just a Belgian and engineer in a Belgian/Japanese company . Actually just like MAX ,because MAX is born in Belgium (Hasselt) not so far from my place .
Think you guys are not aware that I saw MAX driving and racing (more than once) at the karting circuit in Genk (Belgium)
In the House of Champions => https://www.kartinggenk.be/en

I saw there the high level coaching from Jos to improve MAX's drivers skills continuously !
It was something really special like driving with slicks in the pouring rain and even in a thunderstrorm !
I mean , not just a couple of laps , but 'one hour full non-stop with zero visibility...
MAX ran faster laps in the pouring rain than the other drivers on the dry track.
At that moment I knew it already , MAX had a great future in racing ..
Even M.Schumacher said it and he knew it as well . MAX is really something special !
MAX was 4 YO in his first karting race , which he won !
In 2015/2016 I knew already that MAX would beat the Merc's ,then he began to split the Merc's and I said that LEW would sink like a brick in the water ..
And that's exactly what we can see now in the last two F1 seasons .

Did you watch Suzuka 2022 in the rain ? Then you know what I mean !
That was thanks to Jos and his 'barbarian drivers training !

I know too much to tell from MAX drivers career .

Advice : Don't say something bad about MAX !

BTW : MAX character is actually very shy , he's more comfortable in the background..
But don't make him angry !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick61920.00
NYG11054.50