View Single Post
      02-21-2023, 01:36 PM   #8301
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Yeah so that one fizzled, she was back into the push/pull stuff (not a shocker after hearing about the family history) so I got bored and bailed. Also the weirdness about a female acquaintance of mine made me worried about trust issues.

Multiple dates since and its been, umm, interesting. Zero catfishes so far, I think Im just more critical of profiles and pics and easily spot the obvious photoshop (or the fact that one of a 38 year old womans pics has "25" balloons behind her at what obviously looks like her birthday party.

Everyone looks like their pics but Im wondering if there is a woman out there in her late 30s/early 40s without some sort of unresolved trauma. Had a few of those and you could tell off the bat as they would get super clingy from the get.

Probably one of the oddest ones was a wannabe sugar momma. You could tell she got divorced for the childhood friend but got the farm (guess they were heavy hitters, massive house and 8k/mo in alimony) and was looking for a revenge relationship. When I was younger I probably would have gone for it but you could tell it would be short lived and volatile.

The interesting thing is they have all been successful women. Either business owners, dynamic careers, badass hobbies, etc. But then the trauma comes up. Oh well, guess that is why they are single.
Appreciate 0