01-30-2023, 03:49 AM   #12858
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008M36MT View Post
I went on a bumbl date yesterday, the girl told me she gets a minimum of 30 minutes in bed, has gone as long as 7 hours in one session. I told her that’s never happening. Rest of the date went well. Some guys out there are really taleneted. Minimum?!?
Women don’t really have a refraction period like men. Once a woman orgasms she could be ready in 20 seconds or 20 minutes. Some are satisfied with once. Some a few. Some women go again in an hour or two. Men are disadvantaged by their refractory period and it’s not always consistent. A guy might be spent for the day or 3 hours then stand up for democracy again 6 hours later. Every guy is different but no guy on this planet other than may be just may be.. a teenage dirtbag could shake off hot white coconuts from the veiny love tree.. every 30 minutes for several goes. It will be a minute job though. Forty minutes is easily achievable before a guy off loads.

Reminds me. Next time I see her. I will yell at her and say our daughter would have been 15 if she didn’t swallow her!!! It’s the best birth control really though.

So you meeting the query nimpho again? Second date?
Appreciate 0