View Single Post
      01-24-2023, 03:20 PM   #90
Tenac
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: All

Quote:
Originally Posted by yugrac View Post
I did the update today, start to finish. Downloaded the update to my phone. Started the engine and uploaded the update to the car, making sure both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi were connected. Upload to the car finished in 10 minutes and I shut the engine down. I was immediately advised the car was ready for the upgrade installation. Confirmed go to the install and about 20 minutes later the installation was done. Fired her back up to confirm the update was successful. Whole process was done in under an hour. Did lose previous Bimmercoding. No change to exhaust. Took her for a 50 mile jaunt and changed a few settings to my previous state. Knock wood, the whole process went off flawlessly. 2022 M850 convertible.
I basically did what you did, except lol well I had a christmas tree. You know is strange no settings on mine changed at all. Even remote start and ASS stayed same as last setting. But with the 4wd error it said still drive able I took it out for a spin but anything over 23mph and it shut down on me.... They just picked it up with the flat bed. Apparently they have about a handful of other cars same boat as mine. Anyone that had their build back in 22 sitting around for awhile have issues like mine?
2015 M235 Manual
On the list for the M2 CS
Appreciate 0