01-14-2023, 08:07 AM   #131
Nachbar
Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008M36MT View Post
I don’t want to get into a debate, because we both know that it won’t go anywhere, except to say if the one reason is that every FIAT currency will eventually go to zero, first consider when that eventually is, then consider the state of the world in the event of that eventuality, it will be anarchy, and BTC is unlikely to be widely adopted enough to be its savior. Also consider that a highly unregulated, speculative “currency” is as likely to collapse as any FIAT currency. Corporations like Enron were also black boxes, as is every Ponzi scheme, and look where Every.Single.One. ends up. Collapsed. In fact, you can see how corrupt these currencies and exchanges are, one after another is starting to collapse. Plus people are making these coins up as they go along, nobody can agree which is the future. I’m honestly shocked that people want to risk everything they own on this stuff, but to each their own. All of this to say that if the “eventual” collapse of the existing monetary system is your one reason, I’ll wait out that eventuality. It’s worked well enough for me. Good luck.
I agree with you, nothing is certain.
But you are ok, that your FIAT is loosin value so extremely fast? I don’t like it at all.
And I wrote, that Bitcoin (NOT Cryptos in general!), is an insurance for me.
And I put only a fraction in this insurance (like any insurance).
But you’re saying, I (and/or) others are putting life savings in it. That’s not me. Hope you got that right.
Appreciate 0