shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliphil View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Close. It's more like something happens or someone says something or Herbert just winds up on ESPN for doing Herbert things and then I get triggered and deal with ptsd from the Gettleman reign of terror.
10 years of utter incompetence from Reece and then Gettleputz and the owner is complicit as well, a complete fool. I really hope the new GM and coach are for real. It feels right buy you never know.
At least Reese was there for two of our SB's lol. Gettleman should've NEVER happened. His legacy is "toxic and can't draft to save his life."
He literally destroyed the Panthers. His pettiness also is what shipped OBJ to Cleveland - if y'all remember, we had WAY better deals offered but he chose Cleveland. He can't say the deal was better all he wants but his ego wanted to punish OBJ.

My point is, you can't have a leader who is that much of an insecure cuck and someone who leads with emotion.

The new regime SHOULD theoretically be something far better considering they did turn Buffalo into what they are now and Daboll is supposedly the QB Whisperer. Looking at you, Josh Allen.
Appreciate 0