View Single Post
      09-02-2021, 11:15 AM   #10960
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Nah I think the harder you look the more challenging it becomes. I never pursue or hunt, it just happens.

I don't use dating apps either, just venture out. I've met some women at the beach while riding the bike or walking. I'll strike up convo or say something if I notice a cute girl at the supermarket buying things that I enjoy - I know there's at least some common ground already.

Now, what I DO know for certain is, I can't meet any more women named "Jen" or "Jennifer". I can't keep up anymore.
I pretty much a agree here. I think I take it one step further. I won’t pursue anyone, unless I see there’s some interest on their part. That way I don’t feel like I’m being creepy. It may be just a nice smile, a comment, a lot of times I’m out with friends and someone just starts talking to me. The best way to meet someone is going out and having a good time with friends. Almost everyone has had a drink and people feel more comfortable when out with friends. Meeting people is like anything else. It takes a plan, it takes work, there has to be a want to meet someone. I think online dating is just a lazy way to meet people.

I want to know about Jen pole. Is that stripper pole, pole?
Appreciate 0