View Single Post
      08-12-2021, 09:37 PM   #50
Nativetexan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsGoGoMoto View Post
All I know is. Back before all this "craft weed" in the 90s, weed didn't make me panic like I never wanted to do it again.

Now, it's so strong and specifically crafted, feck it, just give me a beer instead.

Last time I smoked- about 4 years ago, I ended up pacing the floor back and forth until the high was manageable. Never…AGAIN

If one the delta 8 gummies ended up with me not feeling anything….I was done with them to avoid overdose. But, yeah.. it was a decent high. Don't want to go do it everyday. Maybe once a month if that. Too old for this anyway. Was great for college or young 20s. 30, early 40s. At 50….. Nope. I got mammograms, colonoscopies, and staring at 70 in the distance, looking at my parents like.. uh oh. I got 20 years till then. It's gonna go fast.

See this is what I complained to my wife about and why I quit.

Weed is just getting way too strong for the amount you inhale or digest.

I wanna “cheech” it up a bit to figure out how high I wanna be each time.

Like a puff or two is like a glass of wine. And I can go up from there.

I quit about 3 years ago after I got a couple bags that were so strong I was so paranoid after a single puff. I couldn’t control the dose.

So I gave up b/c the anxiety wasn’t worth it. It wasn’t relaxing anymore after almost 15-16 years of daily smoking for me.
Appreciate 1
MsGoGoMoto1220.00