View Single Post
      06-10-2020, 10:39 AM   #104
delcara
Rep
Drives: 535d>M3>640i>M5>M4 > m850i

Got to the dealer to pick the car up after the software update. Now there's no ConnectedMusic menu at all. Software updated to 03/2020.40 - only apps on there are BMW Assistance and Personal Assistant (which is new I think).

Driving cluster is prettier and there are some new menu options in iDrive, looks to be more configurable for a lot of stuff.

Got home, did an iDrive reset (held down the power button until it did a full reboot). Didn't do anything. Did a factory reset on the car (thus losing all my settings). This then looked to start updating the apps / services as it prompted for the data use agreements to be agreed to. Deleted the car from my connecteddrive account. Re-added it. More services started to slowly appear.

Can't log into the driver profiles bit (guessing it's either still updating or it's upset that I deleted my car from my account and added it too quickly).

Will give it until morning and see if I can log in or see the ConnectedMusic bit.

BTW: brought this up in the dealer before I left, no one there the first clue what I was talking about. "What apps?" "To play Spotify you use bluetooth" etc.
Appreciate 0