Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M850i convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Level Auto Brokers View Post
Enjoy it, we will get them back on the next one!!

I've been on Leasehackr as a broker for a while, but I've seen some prices members on Bimmerpost have paid and wanted to see if I can help, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr24 View Post
You have to be on crack to spend $140k on the M850i.
I think Resjudicata meant that knowing the 2019's have $12K in flagship translating into the recommended target of 21-23% off that would have put his $140K MSRP at roughly $102K before loyalty. Hence, at least an $8K savings from the price paid.

As for myself, paying roughly $118K for my custom ordered 2020 M850i coupe with all the bells and whistles that mattered to me (roughly a $128K MSRP) may indeed be construed as being on crack. However, after over 6 months of waiting due to the first failed build I was not willing to walk away from the 2nd order to seek a new allocation with the only other dealer in town and negotiate a different discount. In fact doing so would have started out with a $2500 loss on the non-refundable deposit placed with my current dealer.

Everybody wants a great deal but in the end I just wanted a great car built to my exact specs (nothing in existing 2019s could match it nor the small amount of 2020s on the ground when I took delivery of the 2nd order last December). Life is too short and the potential to save perhaps an additional $6-8K (factoring in the $2500 loss) via completely starting over was absolutely of no concern. Wind the clock forward with all that is taking place in 2020 due to COVID-19 if I had started over in December and had to wait for an allocation I'd still more than likely sitting here without my glorious M850i in the garage.
Yeah I paid $130k for my $140k MSRP 2019M850i. Off the lot. I got 10k for my 2013 Infiniti g37x trade in and 1 k for USAA military appreciation.
Appreciate 1