Too__Hu///Mble
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 X6 ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman64 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Too__Hu///Mble View Post
Is it me or it's fascinating that a base 8 Series is tenths within an electric car and top of line AMG sedan.
Impressive and superbly balanced in terms of drag and track performance ability.

The ///M8 will be shattering. A new standard to coupes. (Excluding super and hyper cars)
Well, the 850 is a fast car for not being an M car but the difference between the AMG is a lifetime on the track.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman64 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Too__Hu///Mble View Post
Is it me or it's fascinating that a base 8 Series is tenths within an electric car and top of line AMG sedan.
Impressive and superbly balanced in terms of drag and track performance ability.

The ///M8 will be shattering. A new standard to coupes. (Excluding super and hyper cars)
Well, the 850 is a fast car for not being an M car but the difference between the AMG is a lifetime on the track.
You making my point. The mere fact that the M850 is naturally at that performance point initially shows the potential is all I'm saying.

So much to look forward to. Aero kits, big wings, rims, stripes. The customizing amenities is so tantalizing yet intriguing.
Appreciate 0