02-03-2018, 02:28 PM   #34
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
This is all a hassle, of course, but you did save money in premiums by buying a cheaper high-deductible plan.
True, but having to get an individual plan my options are limited. I use to have a half decent plan which cost me about $400 a month, then it went to $500 then $600 and then $900 last year which is when I dropped it. Now I don't even think they offer it at all. Unless you spend $1k+ per month they are all high deductible pretty shit plans.

Quote:
Btw - medical debt will definitely screw up your credit, so don't ignore it. The hospital can pull your account back from the collection agency, and refile the insurance claim, or whatever.
I'll call them both on Monday and see. Hopefully they are more helpful than last time I talked to them.

Quote:
You might also want to contact your credit card companies and get an increase on your credit maximum - that would likely help your credit score
I've tried lol!! The exact business card that's causing the issue wont raise the credit limit because of my credit, kind of ironic. We just got setup with 60 day terms with our supplier so that should alleviate some of the issues I think.
Appreciate 0