Thread: Tesla P100D
View Single Post
      08-30-2016, 10:21 PM   #162
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Um, whatever. Good try at twisting facts. North pole ice is going away. South pole is increasing. Fact. Undisputed.
Temps have changed almost zero in over 100 yrs on average. Fact. Undisputed.
Ozone layer is healing. Fact. Undisputed.

All 3 of these facts refute global warming. Global warming scientists can't explain any of these facts. That's why it was changed from global warming to climate change. Because there was no warming. Fact. Undisputed.

So now, any abnormal event, such as a heat wave, hurricane, flood, etc is blamed on climate change. There is however no demonstratable way to show there has been any reason that these events were caused, worsened, etc by carbon emmissions. This makes the argument unprovable and irrefutable so it's just a theory at best. I see no evidence showing that these events are more frequent or violent than previous events.

So instead of twisting, stretching, massaging, and making up stuff to prove a point, I'd say looking at plain facts is a better way to critically think about something and draw a conclusion.

Your argument of it looks like crap, smells like crap, feels like crap, tastes like crap, must be a candy bar, doesn't hold water.

As for my "sciency" guy, someone who has studied the weather for decades and is a leading authority in weather patterns and climate seems to me to be someone worth listening to. Your argument against him would be like saying Enzo Ferrari was a carish guy but not someone you should take seriously regarding automobiles.
Appreciate 0