01-01-2016, 09:18 AM   #238
MPerformance211
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 981 Boxster S; 3 pedals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
And world wide GM is the 3 largest auto producer behind Volkswagen, and Toyota. BMW is 13th. So obviously GM produces and sells better cars than BMW for the mere fact that BMW is 10 places behind GM in size. I didn't answer your question about what the equivalent car is in GM's Europe division because it is a pointless question. Due to the tax structures in most European countries, small fuel efficient, small displacement vehicles are the prominent type of car developed and sold for the European market, not large engine displacement coupes such as the Camaro. The Camaro is not sold in Europe not because it sucks, but because the European automotive market, dictated a mostly by tax policy (including the high taxes placed on fuel), do not lend to a large enough market share to develop for the Camaro to support the sales logistics of exporting the car to Europe. Those logistics are things such as maintaining part inventories, training of technician staff to service and repair the vehicle, and the need to convert the chassis to right-hand drive for the countries that have right-hand drive vehicles.

If you can't accept the concept that not all vehicles of all manufacturers are sold world wide then that's your issue. You can keep trying to force your point that when the Camaro is compared to the 4-Series on a world wide sales basis the 4-Series sell in higher volume as pointing to your contention that the Camaro is a POS, but it is an argument you've invented to make an invalid point. But , keep going on with it, I really do enjoy pointing out the foolishness of your argument.
The question is not about who sells more cars. The comment was made that Chevy sells more Camaros than BMW sells 4 series. That is a false statement. BMW sells more 4 series cars than Chevy sells Camaros. Please try to keep up. End of story

You didn't answer my question because you simply made a ridiculous comment that you pulled out of your ass (seems to be a recurring thing for you) with no factual basis whatsoever.
Appreciate 0