Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by -BEASTMW- View Post
I did learn from my E39 that Bimmers age from both a miles and years perspective. Rubber parts wearing out, plastic parts crumbling from heat, etc. If I spend it all on an M3 I'll get pretty much the nicest one I can, because as an N/A and MT fan, they don't make sedans like that anymore.

I'm used to expensive oil changes and frequent fill-ups from the M5 - not ideal, but comes with the territory.

Haha, I LOVED that car. But after 6.5 years and with an offer from a good friend far above market value, I thought it was best to let it go. It got old constantly addressing issues, and my friend is nearby and gives me visitation rights (incl. driving) as well as first right of refusal if he sells. Only way I would've let it go. Ironically, he had an E92 M3 ZCP a couple of years ago.

I love the CTS-V, but too big and heavy for an only car IMO. CTS-V plus a track car would be awesome, but that's a little above my budget right now. Maybe later - would totally rock a 6MT wagon!
They sell for under $40k now. Might feel big & heavy, but check out the specs. They handle very well. I wouldn't doubt it if it is better than the M3.
Appreciate 0