06-08-2014, 05:27 PM   #104
solstice
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Aussie!!! Wohoo!!!

Thoughts of no penalty to Rosberg cutting the final chicane and gained 0.6 secs? It was purely own mistake by locking up and just gunned the throttle. Isn't that enough to be penalized for "gaining an advantage"? Or just purely grid positions? He got lucked out twice this race, almost crashed out, and then dodged the penalty, and only losing to RIC as a result.

While Hamilton did nothing wrong, and had two DNF because of mechanical retirements, behind 22 points now. No luck at all.
Seriously, can you cut every corner on the circuit just because you are in the lead!? Absolute BS, Nico should have gotten a drive-by for that move or it can get out of hand quickly. Super defending in corner 1 though, don't think Lewis expected that from Nico. It was clean and gutsy. Still equipment permitting there is no doubt in my mind that Lewis is the faster of the two. A pity his car let him down today.

Huge congrats to DR, he's not only a fast guy but I also like his attitude this far. Let's hope he keep it as he continues to do well.

Crap that was scary with Massa. He is the other crash machine next to Maldonado but I like Massa and felt terrible for him at his last huge crash and how it kind of changed him to lose what little edge he had. Very,very good to see he is ok, that was a hard smack. At least he got to pass Alonso fair and square

Last edited by solstice; 06-08-2014 at 05:32 PM..
Appreciate 0