10-09-2007, 05:43 PM   #68
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPaGz View Post
of course i understand exactly what your saying. Im an auto enthusiast...i respect all cars for their abilities. Hell I'm on so many forums it saddens me that I do nothing w/ my life hahaha just kidding. But I just haven't seen such fanboy attitudes concentrated in one place ya know? Obviously every forum will have the arrogant prick who will think that b/c they drive a bmw, audi, mbz or w/e they are better than others or that b/c the car is faster than this they have a bigger e-penis or something. I dno...I just hope to see it dissipate soon. I mean yes 335 is fast, its sexy, great motor etc...
but hey I can get that from a B5 S4 or a vette or something.
/rant

Sadly, I don't see it dissipating anytime soon. Ah well, that's the life on the forums.

P.S. You're not the only one who spends wayyyyyyyyyyy too much time on automotive forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post
that was exaggerated a bit for those that didn't catch it...all I'm saying is I'd rather touch the screen and get to my destination rather than fumbling around with the clunky i-drive... thats all...
flame suit on.
No flame suit needed when discussing such things w/ me bro. I do have a question though, what is it about the IDrive interface that you dislike? Or are you just in love w/ the touch-screen goodness in the G37? When using the dial in the G37, it's even more cumbersome than any IDrive interface that I have encountered.
Appreciate 0