Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M850 GC - Carbon Black

Garage List
2022 M850 GC  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M8Bimmer View Post
We got nailed here in Ontario as well. A real weird combo of ice and rain and snow. The stuff is so hard now it's almost impossible to crack thru. Snow blower had issues getting under it. I've seen a lot of snow in my 63 years but this shit is a new one kinda. I could hear it bouncing off the house most of the evening.
I guess I shouldn't complain. Except, we have some of dumbest snow drivers in the world. Our hilly terrain, choke point filled freeway system and dopes thinking front wheel drive will work for them creates traffic nightmares. I had to run to the vet for an emergency right when it started. By the time I was heading home the roads were choked off, saw several crashes. The 6 minute trip took over a half hour. People were stuck in their cars for between 6 and 12 hours last night. The city always talks about how ready they are.....and, they never are. Busses stuck everywhere (100 at one point), and when they get sideways the entire street is impassable. Grade school kids getting home at 11:30PM. JFC. And, its 20F out there.

Last edited by snowbimmer; 02-23-2023 at 09:20 PM..
Appreciate 0