View Single Post
      11-15-2023, 08:30 AM   #132
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3798j View Post
"Well, the big race has finally arrived and tickets are still available, both directly and on a dramatically reduced secondary market. Hotel prices along the Strip have plummeted and all signs suggest first-time F1 race promoter Liberty appears to have grossly overshot the price point for drawing in new fans and spenders."

"Ticket prices slashed as much as 60% for some of the days ahead of Saturday night’s race are only a small part of the behind-the-scenes heartburn."
I think liberty has a moral obligation to get all the seats filled.
Even community money went into this endevour (bad choice to begin with, if extra money should be brought in (...liberty is rich enough...), it should by done by the hotels etc).
The people living there had to put up with so many traffic jams etc etc, all for that the local economy florishes by this event. Empty seats means less money brought in for the local economy.
Or maybe donate empty seats to citizens by a lottery system.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 2
M5Rick61834.00